Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Friday 1 October 2010

Pose with a crocodile? I pass

Le, who joined me to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro in August 2008 does not shirk adventure. He has climbed parts of the Himalayas, up to Everest Base Camp. He climbed Mt. Kenya, rested for a few days and joined me to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. After the Kilimanjaro climb, he took a few days' rest and climbed Mt. Meru. After Meru, he decided to climb Mt. Oldoinyo Lengai, but later postponed that climb and took a week's rest in Zanzibar.


He sent me this photograph, taken after the Mt. Kilimanjaro climb, posing dangerously close to a crocodile. I have enough excitement climbing Kilimanjaro.

2 comments:

Howard said...

I am not sure who had the nicest smile - Le or Mr. Croc!!!

Simon Kitururu said...

@ Howard: :-)