Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Tuesday 29 May 2012

On my way to Kilimanjaro

I am just about to leave Butiama for yet another rendezvous at the peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro. This time with 12 visitors from Tanzania Development Support in a charity climb to raise money for construction of a library and teachers' documentation center for Nyegina Secondary School.


There is no better excuse for wearing a t-shirt from my December 2011 "Kilimanjaro Uhuru Climb."
posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice trip ahead. It is very challenging to everyone to climb that mountain. Have a wonderful adventure there!

Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro

Madaraka said...

Thanks, but that was three months ago. I am actually about to climb again, from Sept 25 - 30, a fundraising event for a school.

Madaraka said...

Thanks, but that was three months ago. I am actually about to climb again, from Sept 25 - 30, a fundraising event for a school.

Madaraka said...

Thanks, but that was three months ago. I am actually about to climb again, from Sept 25 - 30, a fundraising event for a school.