Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Sunday 25 March 2012

The Mwalimu Nyerere/Mt. Kilimanjaro Charity Climb 2011 (post 15 of 15)


Wednesday 5 October 2011
I decided time is too short before the next onslaught on Mt. Kilimanjaro in December so I decided to resume my preparations and exercising.


My mountain bike, without the chain.

I decided to ride the 8-kilometre trail to Mwibanza farm and, lo and behold, the mountain bike gear settings I have used in the past suddenly became unfamiliar. The upshot is my conditioning is way above my average because of my recent climb.

I am toying with the idea of following a continuous exercise plan, Kilimanjaro or not.
On my way back, before reaching Butiama Secondary School, I snapped the bicycle chain and walked the rest of the way home.

No comments: