Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Saturday 29 September 2012

Zulfa Fadhili has been a member of the Kilimanjaro Club since 2010

The Kilimanjaro Club lists people I know who have scaled Mt. Kilimanjaro, including those who join me every year on the annual Mwalimu Nyerere/Mt. Kilimanjaro Charity Climb, or those I met during a climb and am aware reached the summit.
************************************************

As I arrived at Marangu Gate today after a five-day Mt. Kilimanjaro trek on the Marangu route, I bumped into Zulfa Fadhili, with whom I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro in September 2010 on the 7-night, 8-day trek on the Lemosho route. She works for Zara Tanzania Adventures, one of the leading Mt. Kilimanjaro outfitters. She reached the summit and takes her place on my Mt. Kilimanjaro roll.

Zulfa Fadhili at the Marangu Gate today.
Zulfa is the thirteenth member of the Kilimanjaro Club. The updated list of the Kilimanjaro Club is:

  1. Markus Geiger
  2. Madaraka Nyerere
  3. Le Huynh
  4. Gerald Hando
  5. Notburga Maskini
  6. Jaffar Idi Amin
  7. Mary Kalikawe
  8. William Rutta
  9. Jim Becket
10. Andrea Wobmann
11. Steve Kamau
12. Jim Whitney
13. Zulfa Fadhili
14. Dmitry

No comments: