Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Thursday 11 August 2011

The Serengeti, again

I am on a Kimotco Bus enroute to Arusha, a few kilometres short of Karatu. The bus seems to have had it, given up, come to its knees after a gruelling crossing of the Serengeti.

I have experienced yet another tiresome trip. This time, because of the rough road condition, the bus was rattling so violently that a section of the window on my right fell off and some of my fellow passengers unexpectedly had an unrestricted view of the wildlife - and a higher intake of dust.


Before the window fell off every passenger resembled a cement factory employee who had just completed a shift. After the window fell off we were totally enveloped in dust and everyone has to be looking forward to a bath. That is, if whatever has made us stop now is fixed soon.


You may also like:
http://madarakanyerere.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-version-of-year-2009-in-review.html
http://madarakanyerere.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-version-of-year-2009-in-review_13.html

No comments: