My predictions are partly based on the FIFA World rankings, but slightly based on hunch. I hold no credentials for making these predictions; I am a keen follower of soccer only when the World Cup approaches. However, knowing how unpredictable match outcomes are, it is unwise to discount my predictions.
Here goes: these are predictions that name the two teams which will advance to the second stage, the last 16.
- Group A - France and Mexico
- Group B - Argentina and Nigeria
- Group C - England and USA
- Group D - Germany and Serbia
- Group E - Netherlands and Cameroon
- Group F - Italy and Paraguay
- Group G - Brazil and Portugal
- Group H - Spain and Switzerland
You may also like: