Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Butiama Bed & Breakfast

Saturday 14 March 2015

2013 in review: 29 July

I am continuing to post my "2103 in review" series. I need to explain why it's taking this long to complete this series. I live in Butiama where I do not have broadband access and I have to wait until I travel to Mwanza or Musoma to get that access where posting with images is faster.

I am making more frequent visits to Mwanza now and hope to conclude the 2013 postings and start with the 2014 in review series.
**********************************************
The first day of the epic 877 kilometre bicycle ride with Ross Methven.
Barely 20 kilometres into the ride and after my second climb, I already knew I wasn't fit enough for this. But not bad enough not to be able to pause and take a photo.

Read about the entire journey here.

No comments: